How do you start your natural play project with Copper Beech Play?
Den Building, Adventure Trails and Loose Parts can be ordered through our online shop or directly from us via pro forma invoice. We’re happy to talk through how we work, answer any questions and give advise to help you get everything right for your project. Please feel free to contact us or download our brochure.
Larger Equipment or Bespoke Projects
Ordering Tangle Frames, Special Features and Bespoke Natural Play Projects will usually follow a simple, flexible and exciting process of six steps:
- We listen and design to meet your children and landscapes needs, a quote and drawing is provided.
- The project is agreed and a deposit is taken.
- Play equipment is build at our yard by highly skilled craftsmen.
- We construct and install onsite or have play equipment delivered directly to you.
- An independent post installation inspection is carried out.
- Hand over for play!
For the initial discussions about your project we will ask you to provide;
- Images of the area available along with any other details that need to be taken into consideration, such as surrounding architecture.
- Approximate measurements of the total area available.
- A wish list of the type of play equipment or playground that you would like.
- An approximate budget if available, we are happy to work without this information but it can help with the initial design.
- Any site considerations, such as ground conditions or access issues.
Copper Beech will then draw plans and provide a quotation to supply and install your new natural play equipment or playground. Plans can be altered to meet your individual requirements, if you wish to go ahead with the project we will ask for a deposit and schedule the work.